Advanced Process Control
Advanced Process Control realizes excellent and beneficial operation using Process Control Technology. It includes PID controller, regulatory control, logic program, soft sensor, and MPC.
1We have extensive experience in a wide range of advanced control projects.
Olefins, Aroma, Boiler, Power, Air Separation, Vinyl Chloride Monomer, Alcohol, Ammonia, Reformer, Acrylic Acid, Phenol, Bis-phenol A, Ethylene Oxide, Ethylene Glycol, Styrene Monomers, Polyethylene, Polypropylene
2We offer total system design and solutions.
We cover all the engineering work from field equipment to real-time optimization.
3Our design concept is based on experience in real plant operation.
- Safety and Reliability System
- Cooperation of Basic Control and Advanced Control
- Operator Centered Design and Operator Training
- Fully Utilization of Basic Control System
Benefit by APC and Unit Optimization of Chemical Processes
- Increasing Throughput 3% to 5%
- Saving Energy and Reducing Material Consumption 3% to 5%
- Reducing Operator's Workload to 1/3–1/8
- Reducing Quality Variances to 1/3
Intangible Benefit by APC
Advanced Process Control also produces intangible benefits. The following are typical intangible benefits.
- Reduce nuisance process alarms
- Reduce the operator's workload
- Stabilize the downstream process
- Improve operator's/engineer's process knowledge by building the process model
- Improve operator effectiveness