Modular Construction Method
Stabilization of Quality of Production Equipment and Reduction of On-Site Construction Period
"Modular Construction Method" is the construction method of assembling the equipment as the module at the factory, disassembling, packing, transporting by sea, and transporting by land, and then reassembling it on construction site.
Features of Our Modular Construction Method
1By designing and manufacturing each module in a size that can be transported by land, the modular construction method can be applied in inland areas.
2For modules used for the solvent facility for semiconductor, which should avoid contamination, they are assembled in a temporary clean booth installed indoors.
3The modules satisfy the construction criteria of each country and can be used for both of buildings and mechanical frame structures.
Reasons for Introducing Modular Construction Method
- By assembling the modules in the temporary clean booth, the cleanliness of the manufactured facility can be maintained, and the period of cleaning work before on-site test runs can be reduced.
- Since the modules are manufactured at the overseas factory having cost competitiveness, the construction cost can be reduced.
- By manufacturing the modules in the well-equipped factory, the construction period can be reduced, and the quality of the modules can be improved.
- For the construction in countries where unexpected problems may occur, the additional cost and delay of the construction can be minimized.
- Leaks of technical information such as know-how about the production equipment can be reduced.