Film Casting Machine
Steel Belt Film Casting Machine that Is Optimal to Film Forming Process by Dissolution Flow Casting Method
This is a machine to form TAC, PI, PP, PVC, PC, and PVA films using the dissolution flow casting method. Since this machine uses an ultra-mirror polished steel belt, it can be applicable to the production of high-quality optical films. Based on design, knowledge, know-how and simulation analyses learned from years of experiences, we offer machines with optimal specifications to suit your needs.
Advantages and Features
1Provision of the ideal machines for the optimum manufacturing conditions of delicate optical films
2Accomplishment of high-speed operation that contributes to the improvement of productivity
3Analyses by simulations and the optimization of the design of the machines by applying the analyses results
4Provision of various film production lines by our total engineering services
1. Provision of the ideal machines for the optimum manufacturing conditions of delicate optical films
The film casting machine (single belt casting machine) is a machine to form the films by applying solved raw material (dope) onto the rotating steel belt and drying the dope with hot air. The machine has a high-precision gear pump to supply the dope, specially designed T-shaped die, and an ultra-mirror polished steel belt that is designed to pursuit high precision of the thickness in the cross direction. With these components, high-quality films in uniform thickness can be formed and excellent surface smoothness can be achieved by the mirror transcription. We offer the machine optimal for the production of the optical films.
2. Accomplishment of high-speed operation that contributes to the improvement of productivity
To improve the productivity, an increase of the operation speed is indispensable. To speed up the operation, various contrivances such as the extension of the lives of the steel belt and other components and the control of the position of the belt are required. With our original mechanical structure, control system, and analysis technology, we actualize the excellent control of the position of the belt even the length of the belt exceeds 100 m. We can offer a high speed film casting machine whose production speed reaches 100 m/min.
|Machine Specifications||Belt Edge Position Control System|
|3||Production line speed||~130m/min|
3. Analyses by simulations and the optimization of the design of the machines by applying the analyses results
To validate the relation between the film production and the specifications of the machine and design the machine optimally, we perform simulation analyses.
Hot Air Simulation Analysis
- The air flows blown from the hot air outlets (from the chamber) inside the machine are analyzed to optimaize the uniformity of the airflows and the specifications of the shape of the outlets.
The analysis of the current conditions revealed that the airflows above the belt are disturbed.
By taking a measure to uniform the airflows in the feed direction of the product, the air above the belt flows uniformly.
Film Drying Simulation
- Support the measurements of coefficients of various physical properties of the dope (raw material).
- By analyzing the drying conditions of film on the steel belt in simulation, the specifications of the machine, such as the belt length and drying temperature can be optimized.
4. Provision of various film production lines by our total engineering services
We offer production lines with high productivity and stable quality using various technologies necessary for the film production, such as raw material feeding technology, film production technology, inspections, and product handling technology.
Possession of various element technologies to construct production lines
We offer a set of production line with high productivity and stable quality (that leads to the development of new products, an increase in production, and the improvement of productive efficiency).
- Handling of powder
- Mixing and melting
- Various casting
- Film position control
- Single leaf feeding and winding
- Control and information system
- Operation data analysis
- Various simulations