Organic Solvent Dehydration System
OSDS: Organic Solvent Dehydration System
Our system dehydrates and purifies organic solvents by using a zeolite pervaporation membrane. The system can be used in a wide array of applications, such as reforming organic solvents with unstable quality into electronics-grade plastics.
The equipment uses a zeolite pervaporation membrane to selectively remove water contained in organic solvents.
By using the MSM-1 membrane developed by our group company Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, we have made it possible to reliably process acidic organic solvents that could not be handled with conventional zeolite membranes and organic solvents with high ratios of water content.
Our system also makes it possible to remove impurities by adding an eon removal unit or evaporation unit to it.
IPA recovery purification system (S111)
- System is very compact and fully utilizes the capabilities of its pervaporation membrane (can be unitized)
- Uses a highly durable ceramic membrane that has superior heat, water, and acid resistance
- Able to highly refine organic solvents
- Utility requirements are primarily just a power source and cooling water (steam not Required)
- Employs a highly reliable and safe system that is representative of our many years of successful installations
- A wide range of systems are possible from manual to fully automatic
Our Organic Solvent Dehydration System is useful in solvent recycling, reducing waste liquid, and other applications.
Equipment delivered equipment
Ethanol dehydration system
IPA dehydration and purification system
Major compatible solvents
Isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone (NMP), acetonitol, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, toluene, THF, DMF, DMSO, MEK, etc.